You will never really know who I am. Where I'm from, my age or how I really look. You will however, come to see my perspective toward things like guys, friendships and life in general. And why do I choose to stay unknown to you? Simply because it exhilarates me. You may choose to differ with my opinions and how I see the world. And who would I be to judge you? Though I probably will judge you according to my prior experiences of words and how they can affect you. Just like you will judge me!
What will you learn by reading this blog?
Probably nothing, because one have to live his own life to learn from mistakes. But you may come upon some episodes of my life that may seem similar to yours. Only, I will probably feel different than you. I seldom make mistakes. Mark my words. I don't see waking up in an unfamiliar place with no clothes on as a mistake. In life, there are only lessons to be learned and experiences to be told.
You may also think you know my innermost feelings at times when reading this blog. You won't though. I never tell ANYONE how I really feel.
Enjoy my life on a pedestal!
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar